May Santa come bombing down the chimney and fill my carefully placed white stockings with the following:
- A rotation in which El Duque is replaced by Brandon McCarthy.
- A batting line-up in which Juan Uribe bats 3rd and Brian N. Anderson replaces Carl "There were no dinosaurs" Everett.
- 14 box scores with no caught stealings
- 14 games with no runners picked off, run down, or thrown out trying to stretch singles into doubles
- 4 victories over the Indians.
- A spot in the playoffs, preferably against the Yankees.
- A playoff rotation of Contreras, Garland & Buehrle.