There is only one Team of the Military and every body knows it's the the Padres. The rest of these teams are unpatriotic communists. You know it's true.
Apparently it was Mark Buehrle who magically came up with the idea while watching any number of Padres games over the last decade. Not only did he insist that the White Sox wear the camo on the 4th of July, but he had it put into his contract. Buehrle is a fraud and a war profiteer!
The White Sox are a disgrace. I'm calling for Congress to get involved. I want Mark Buehrle under oath! Let's have him tell Uncle Sam where he came up with this idea, so that we can put him behind bars where all copy cats belong!
- Happy Birthday to SoxMachine.
- The Sox purchased the contract of 26-year old RHRP Matt Davis. Davis had a 2.98 ERA with 41 K and 26 BB in 45.1 IP as the closer of the Winnipeg Goldeyes of the the independent Northern League.
- Andrew is happy for Johan's departure.
- Tango asks How many plate appearances does Juan Pierre have left in MLB?.
- And Carls's latest 'Smells Like Mascot' comic strip: Committed.