Inspired by hsa's and U-God's attempts at herding cats (and Angels single-game tickets going on sale Saturday), I thought I'd send out a feeler to see what the interest is in a Left Coast meetup. Barring any of y'all getting on a plane and going West, I guess this one mostly goes out to the known PSTers or those that lurk. Hell, we'll even count the Mountain folks too.
Scanning the schedules, I see:
- May 25-26-27 (M-Tu-W) @ LAA: This series starts on Memorial Day. I'll be at all 3, but given that it's a weekday series, I would only expect locals to show up to this one, if at all. All night games.
- Aug 10-11-12 (M-Tu-W) @ SEA: Another weekday series. But hey, it's in hsa's backyard. All night games.
- Aug 14-15-16 (F-Sa-Su) @ OAK: This one's interesting. On Toonder (RIP) and rhythm's turf, within reasonable distance of where most of us out here live, and a weekend series. Ample opporunity to thank OCab for his services and swoon over Gio and Sweeney. Night-Day-Day.
- Sep 11-12-13 (F-Sa-Su) @ LAA: Well, this is either going to be part of a pennant race or an afterthought. Night-Day-TBD
- Sep 15-16-17 (Tu-W-Th) @ SEA: No weekends in Seattle this year! Night-Night-Late Afternoon.
If anybody feels like booing the shit out of a team or being generally antagonistic, I'd be up for seeing when the Twinks/Scrubs come out this way as well. I also doubt we need a poll just yet.