For those who couldn't find CSN+, you missed one hell of a game:
- Gavin Floyd struck out 7 over 7 IP, while allowing 3 solo homers to pick up his eighth win.
- A.J. Pierzynski actually threw two baserunners out, both of them being fast guys (Carl Crawford and Jason Bartlett).
- The Savior and Scotty Pods each stole second.
- Paul Konerko continued to silence the rumors of his demise, going 2-4 with a huge 3-run homer in the third.
- Our beloved Q! returned and went 1-4.
- Bobby Jenks managed to load the bases and work his way into a full count on Jason Bartlett before striking him out to end the game (Bartlett and Willy Aybar were just as big of heroes this game as Kong).
- The Sox actually beat a pitcher they hadn't seen before, tagging phenom David Price for 4 runs in 6 innings off of 8 hits and 2 walks.
- Oh, and Carl Crawford hit an inside-the-park homerun, if you're into the other team doing something cool.