No time for a proper recap tonight. Blame the rain delay.
- Gavin Floyd is still quite hirsute.
- Gordon Beckham is still quite dreamy.
- The Yankees defense looked strangely familiar in the 7th. It was nice to be on the other side of that for a change.
- AJ deserves credit for his late slide.
- Dewayne Wise is the hero on Mark Buehrle Day. He just can't let the guy have any of the spotlight. ;)
- The White Sox now have 4 walk-off hits this season. Wise's was the first by a player who started the season on the Sox roster. Beckam (1) and Scott Podsednik (2) have the other 3.
- The official word on Bobby Jenks' "family troubles" or just plain "issues" is that he has kidney stones.