As Hawk Harrelson's hair turns from gray to metallic, the Sox are looking to avoid a sweep tomorrow at home. What was thought to be the win or go home series against the Twins we have been mainly doing the latter. Every time Manny comes to the plate with RISP and he's down two strikes I brace for the strong gust of wind that I feel as he whiffs. Mainly that has been our problem this series, that and the bullpen but what can we do the Twins are obviously the superior team. As we look to next season there are few bright spots and key questions that need to be asked and adressed:
- Is Sergio Santos our late inning guy?
- How are we going to use the talented Chris Sale?
- Can Peavy come back effective from his mid-season injury?
- Will Brent Lillibridge be our DSP? (Designated pinch runner)
- Can Rios, Quentin, and Konerko (assuming he resigns) produce another stellar year?
- Will Beckham recover from his "Sophomore Slump?
These are the essential questions that are key to our success in 2011. Post your comments below.