Long week. Potpourri:
- Well, this is fun. Here's Alexei on the mound, courtesy of 3E8.
- Fukudome's recent speech propelled "Team Dunn" to victory, as nothing else could, via KenWo.
- Do we like memes? Of course, as long as they're not bleached into the outfield grass. Here's .Poor Julio Borbon.
- Big League Choo talks about clearing his head and spending time in South Korean army basic training.
- Marv Albert and Vin Scully open spring training '88. Regarding anything that happens in spring training, Vin kindly reminds to "hold on to that perspective."
- Michael Lewis briefly discusses the the making of Moneyball.