1) Someone in the SSS community predicts that the Sox will make secondhalfadjustments.
2) Youk stuns Sox fans into confused booing/cheering when, after an epic 20 pitch at bat, he hits a go-head three run homer over the green monster off of Aceves in the ninth inning.
3) SSS adminstrators are questioned by FBI agents in connection with a string of seemingly random acts of violence against people whose only connection seems to be their appearance on a certain list.
4) AJ goes 3 for 4 and scores the go ahead run against the Rangers when he dislodges the ball in a collision with All-Star Catcher Mike Napoli. AJ is fined by the league for gesturing to the Texas bench.
5) POTUS throws out the first pitch at the Cell for game three of the World Series
7) Robin Ventura's son causes a clubhouse rift with a tweet about whipping Kenny William's son in a game of Halo.
8) Jerry Owens
9) Hawk Harrelson breaks down in tears during a broadcast when he admits that the Minnesota Twins really are not very good.
10) Bud Selig fines the White Sox organization for having too many peolpe on the team with difficult to spell names and threatens to re-open the collective bargaining agreement to limit the number times the letter K can appear in a line up.
Vote your favorite and feel free to add your own predictions.