I'm not sure what to put in this, I even sat on it a night.
So people give me some storylines to track this year.
In the AL East
- We have a 23 year old pitcher getting ready to dominate
- Will Kyle be able to repeat his championship and be able keep a good team good or will he bankrupt himself again?
- Is Baltimore back? Or are they just going to flash in the pan?
- How broke is Boston going to be next season?
- Will New York get a new owner ever?
In the AL Central
- Will Detroit be able to keep their dynasty going despite losing their mojo king?
- Will Lowell Sweeney ever be on a winner?
- For a $40mil Roster Minnesota looks pretty good.
- 13 straight years of 90+ loss seasons for Cleveland. Really?
- RoboRoyals rule the division.
In the AL West
- How much longer can Sebbi keep playing at this ridiculous defensive level?
- Will the Angels hitting be able to carry a below average pitching staff?
- From the same rookie class of Sweeney, will Kurtis Alexander play on a winner?
- Seattle needs to pick up some free agents, they have a $22mil payroll.