So we just finished the last decade. Who did the best?
|AL East||Wins||Losses||Win %||Playoffs||Champs|
|AL Central||Wins||Losses||Win %||Playoffs||Champs|
|AL West||Wins||Losses||Win %||Playoffs||Champs|
Oh yeah... So let's look at some weird things.
1. Texas had a pretty solid decade, but didn't have a playoff appearance. Los Angeles is the Toronto of the west. And the west never had a Wild Card team...
2. Cleveland was the Toronto of losing. Jesus...
3. The computer won 2 championships, Philadelphia in 2041 and Cincinnati in 2048. They both beat Toronto.
4. Toronto is the only team to have 10 seasons of .500 or better. Kansas City missed it by one .498 season.
5. The average team had a winning percentage of .510, and we were a +476 against the NL. Dang.
What will happen this decade?