Another boring day in the world of baseball. Ho Hum.
- The NL MVP was leaked. (Pujols wins) -- MLB.com, trying to stay relevant, released their announcement early this afternoon.
- MLB and the players union agreed on a new steroid policy. Don't look now, but they snuck some penalties for amphetamines usage in there.
- The Chicago Tribune has been running the Konerkometer, tracking all the latest news from the nation's various newspapers regarding Konerko. At first, I laughed at it, but it's become a daily read for me. You'd be well served to bookmark the link. Oh, and that graphic is great.
- Various White Sox game used paraphernalia from the World Series run is being sent to Cooperstown.
- Sickels recaps his pre-season top 20 White Sox Prospect list. -- Biggest movers: Robert Valido and Daniel Haigwood . Both went from off of his list, to in the top ten of our list. -- Today he compared Brandon McCarthy with Minnesota prospect Scott Baker.