- The Devil Rays have lost 6 in a row. That's what happens when you play the Twins and White Sox back-to-back.
- Mark Hendrickson and Freddy Garcia are the scheduled starters
- Joe Crede is being held out of the line up with a sore back.
- Mark Buehrle was officially named AL Pitcher of the Month for June, though I don't have a link to prove it yet.
- According to the MLB.com, Scott Podsednik trails Derek Jeter 'by a hair' in 32nd man voting. I'm fairly certain that MLB is using a liberal definition of 'by a hair.'
- I heard Don Cooper on ESPN 1000 today, and it sounds like they'll try to throw Bobby Jenks right into the fire tonight.
- If you haven't figured it out yet, this is a gamethread.
- Look at my poor poll. ----------------->
Ain't nobody could read it.