(AP Photo/Charles Rex Arbogast)
- Don Cooper calls his pitchers "real son-of-a-bitches."
- Thome and Buehrle take a trip to the cinema. (That means the movies, Jim.)
- Baines and Raines switch jobs. I wonder if Baines can beat out the pre-inning around-the-horn throw to first.
- A-Rod's agent defends his client. -- Isn't that part of the reason A-Rod has to dodge criticism? He gets called out by an opposing manager and the first thing we hear in return is from his representation.
- Jack Keefe on his trip to Twos-On.
- Chisox Daily continues their look at the Sox run distribution.
- Buster Olney blogs about Kenny Williams' remolding of the White Sox this off-season.
- Another look at batted balls and DIPS -- Data available in spreadsheet form at end of article.
- Tonight is CSN's rebroadcast of The Joe Crede Game.
- Also tonight, Brad Palmer, the professor, will be on Chicago Tonight for a 30-minute interview with John Callaway. I bring this up because I saw a 5 minute preview of it last night, and Palmer mostly talks about his disillusion with sports reporting.