Scott Merkin of ChiSox.com wrote a basic guide to Spring Training in Tuscon, but I wanted to get more in depth. There is an inherent problem here, however; I have never been to spring training. I have other hobbies that steal my discretionary income and vacation time, so I've never seriously considered going.
This is where you guys come in. You can help other Sox fans with tips and advice by posting a comment or emailing me a tip.
- Where are the best places to eat in Tuscon?
- How about the Phoenix area?
- Where is the best place to get autographs?
- Is there a hotel that nobody else knows about that you wouldn't mind letting a few of us in on?
Cactus League dot com has a trip planner that suggests an itinerary based upon which teams you want to see and the dates you're attending.
- Any other info or tips you can share? let us know.