- Narwhals don't actually exist. Somewhere along the line a taxidermist got bored and attached a whittled down elephant tusk to an ugly whale. The fact that museums present these as actual animals amuses me to no end.
- Shia LaBeouf is a believable and likeable leading man.
- Dustin Pedroia can dunk a basketball.
- Kansas is a wonderful state and a great place to live.
- Professional basketball is fun to watch all the time, not just in the playoffs.
- The majority of things you learn in elementary school classes is vital to your adult life.
- Jeff Dunham is hilarious.
- Millard Fillmore is the most underrated president in American history.
By Mark Primiano Updated