This week we touch on the following topics:
- Impact of demoting Matt Davidson and Jordan Danks.
- Will Marcus Semien start on Opening Day? What are his chances of staying on the 25 man roster all year?
- Co-Managing Editor of Bless You Boys, Al Beaton, previews the Detroit Tigers for the 2014 season. Who will be playing shortstop for the Tigers? Will Max Scherzer's failed contract extension be a distraction?
- After Aroldis Chapman's head split open like a pistachio, is it time for Major League Baseball to step up its efforts to protect pitchers?
- With the new Xfinity Zone opening in Section 112 at US Cellular Field, what other new amenities would be a good addition for Sox fans?
To listen just simply click on the play button below or visit our SoundCloud page. You can also download the SoundCloud app to listen on your smartphone.
If you have an idea for a segment or interested in participating in the Hangout, please send us an email to SSS.email@example.com.
Thanks for listening this week!