Covering a lot of bases on the podcast this week:
- Jim Margalus breaks down the impact of Avisail Garcia's injury to the White Sox roster.
- Adam Hazlett (Hazymania) helps me decide the past week's The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly performances.
- Ken Neadly gives us a hand on who to find on the wavier wire for our fantasy baseball teams.
- From Awful Announcing and SirusXM, Steve Lapore, joins the podcast this week to discuss baseball coverage on Fox Sports 1 and what Frank Thomas brings to the table.
- Patrick Nolan (pnoles) previews the upcoming series vs. the Boston Red Sox
- Lone Star Ball's Managing Editor, Adam J. Morris, previews the Texas Rangers series this upcoming Easter weekend and how Rangers fans love Alex Rios.
To listen, just simply click on the play button below:
There are two ways you can download the podcast. For Android users you can download the SoundCloud app in the Google Play store. Like South Side Sox on SoundCloud and receive notifications when new podcast's are uploaded.
For the apple users, subscribe to our podcast via the iTunes store. Search "South Side Sox" and enjoy listening to our new episodes plus any older segments you may have missed. We are looking for some reviews on the iTunes page. If you have moment, please let us know your thoughts by giving us a review.
I know this is getting redundant, but last week was a pretty substantial increase in the amount of listens. Thank you for taking the time to tune in each week and I'm always looking for feedback to help improve the podcast. Please post any comments below or if you are shy you can send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for listening!