Sorry for the delay. Never know when technology will stop working on you, but nonetheless the new South Side Sox Podcast has finally arrived.
Here is this week's rundown:
- Jim Margalus opens up the show discussing the optimistic reports out of the White Sox camp on Chris Sale. Target some dates when Sox fans can see him possibly return.
- ESPN Chicago's, Jon Greenberg, is our special guest this week. He'll offer his opinion on what could save the Crosstown Classic and the media's role on the White Sox attendance shaming.
- Athletic's Nation, Alex Hall, helps preview the upcoming series between the White Sox and A's with Adam Hazlett (hazymania)
- Our Minor League Report focuses on the Charlotte Knights with the resident expert, larry.
- Right on Q with Rob Hart take a look at his all-time White Sox "Cup of Coffee Team". If you missed the article, you can click here to read.
- Finally, Jim rejoins to play mailman answering your questions in this week's P.O. Sox.
On the go? No worries you can take the podcast with you. If you have an iTunes account and haven't already subscribed to the South Side Sox podcast (what are you waiting for?!?), you can do so by searching "South Side Sox" in the iTunes store. There you have access to new content and our archived episodes. If you are listening to the podcast through the iTunes channel we would greatly appreciate it if you took the time to give us a review of the show.
Not an iTunes user? Feel free to use our SoundCloud page at soundcloud.com/southsidesox or you can download the SoundCloud app in the Google Play store.
For the nerds who know how RSS feeds work, click on this link to access.
Love to get your feedback on the show. You can do so by making comment below or shoot us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for listening!