Here is the rundown for this week's South Side Sox Podcast:
- Jim Margalus on the injury of Jose Abreu and the curious decisions that Robin Ventura has made when handling injured players
- CSN Chicago's White Sox Insider, Dan Hayes, joins the podcast to discuss the impact of cutting Jeff Keppinger and if there is a possibilty that Chris Sale could be on a pitch count when returning from injury.
- Sports Illustrated's, Ben Reiter, visits to discuss his most recent piece in the May 12th issue cover story of Jose Abreu. Who Abreu is like as a person, what the hunt for Abreu was like for Kenny Williams and Rick Hahn, and who could be the next great Cuban star coming to MLB.
- Series Preview's this week: Connor Moylan from Royals Review breaks down the series vs. the Kansas City Royals and Tanya Bondurant from Pinstripe Alley previews the Memorial Day Weekend series vs. the New York Yankees.
- Continuing the discussion from his recent Right on Q piece, Rob Hart and Adam Hazlett join the podcast to share their memories listening to White Sox baseball on the radio, as well as draw attention to how baseball greatly impacts radio ratings and the future of the format.
- Finally, Jim rejoins the podcast to answer this week's mailbag questions in P.O. Sox.