We are back after the week hiatus with the podcast. This week's rundown:
- Jim Margalus shares his experiences at Cooperstown for that Hall of Fame inductions. How Frank Thomas speech was the best of the bunch, and how Greg Maddux found a way to piss off Chicago Cubs and Atlanta Braves fans.
- New segment on the podcast called "The Duel", in which two participants take each other on debating the hot topics in regards to the White Sox. First contestants: Hazymania and Pnoles. They debate the following topics:
- Is Chris Sale the best pitcher in the American League?
- Should the White Sox get rid of Gordon Beckham?
- Will Jose Abreu win the Silver Slugger award at first base?
- By switching to goggles, has Tyler Flowers fixed his hitting woes?
- If the White Sox make a move for prospects, what do they need most: Pitching or Bats?
- Seth Lakso of the Charlotte Observer talks about the incredible hot streak Andy Wilkins has been on, and gives us the news of Tyler Saladino's season ending with Tommy John surgery.
- Finally, we get to your questions in this week's P.O. Sox. Answering questions about Alexei Ramirez, who could replace Hawk in the broadcast booth, and our favorite Frank Thomas memories.
To listen, simply click on the play button below:
We are still surveying listeners to gather your thoughts about the podcast and how we can make it better. For your time, anyone that gives fills out the survey can enter in our drawing for three fabulous prizes:
- Pair of tickets to see the White Sox on August 16th, Frank Thomas Bobblehead Day
- Pair of tickets to the home finale, September 28th.
- $50 MLB.com gift card.
The drawing will be this Friday, August 1st at 5:00 pm. To enter, you must fill out the survey and supply us with your e-mail. No, we are not selling e-mail address. Need your e-mail to contact you in the instances your name is drawn.
To take the survey, simply complete the form below: