Here is this week's podcast rundown:
- Jim breaks down what went wrong in the first 38 innings in 2015...and what has gone right the past 16 innings.
- Buddy Bell stops by to discuss his excitement, and expectations, the White Sox organization has on prospects such as Carlos Rodon, Courtney Hawkins, and Trey Michalczewski.
- We discuss the real possibility of Rodon being in the starting rotation in April.
- With MLB and other professional sports tickets ditching ticket stubs in favor of digital tickets, Brad Griffith of Gametime joins the program to discuss why the move to digital tickets. Fun fact: Brad was Rick Hahn's "Math Intern" in 2005 and helped build the organizations statistical database to calculate defensive metrics. He shares what it was like in 2005 to track the data and work under Hahn.
- Finally, we get to your questions in this week's P.O. Sox. Below are the questions Jim answered:
@SouthSideSox Do you think by mid-season Soto will be starting at catcher? #POSox— Steve Mathews (@stevemathews_) April 13, 2015
@SouthSideSox how long is Eaton's rope as the lead off hitter?— JT (@Jrockt7) April 12, 2015
@SouthSideSox Wouldn't Beckham make more sense as a defensive replacement for Micah rather than Conor?— Matt C (@Chisox_34) April 12, 2015
@SouthSideSox With news of a rebuilt relationship with Guillen, can you imagine a scenario in which mgmt replaces Ventura w/ Guillen? #POSox— Dan Johnson (@johndan22) April 12, 2015
To listen, simply click on play below:
iTunes: Here's a link to the page. (Already an iTunes subscriber? It sure would be great if you could leave a review, as it helps surface the podcast on rankings and searches.)
SoundCloud: You can stream or download from our SoundCloud page, or subscribe to it using the SoundCloud app from the Google Play store.
Also, check out our podcast page on Stitcher.
Thanks for listening!