Podcast 48 is in the books and hitting the airwaves. Here is this week's rundown:
- Despite the past two games, its hard to not talk about the recent struggles for Robin Ventura. Jim explains the poor choices and how he would advise Ventura to deal with the criticism.
- Shiny new toy, Carlos Rodon, is finally called up to join the team in Chicago for the start of a 7-game home stand. Why he is up is a simple answer (Service time), but the more complicated question is how they will use him moving forward and who may get sent down. For other questions about Rodon, please reference the FAQ.
- Tough start of the White Sox home stand as the Cleveland Indians are sending their best 3 starting pitchers to the mound (Trevor Bauer, Carlos Carrasco, and Corey Kluber). We discuss the best offensive strategy heading into that series.
- To end the home stand, the White Sox take on baseball's new bad boys, the Kansas City Royals.
- Finally, we get to your questions in this week's P.O. Sox
@SouthSideSox What's going on with my bro, Adam Eaton? I expected much more with the new contract, or is that the problem? #posox— Kim Nowakowski (@kim_nowakowski) April 19, 2015
@SouthSideSox Would it be crazy to switch Micah and Spanky for a few games, til Eaton snaps out of this funk? #POSox— Kevin Nash (@kevinrnash) April 19, 2015
@SouthSideSox what he hell is the base running story? #POSox— William Gatziolis (@WillGatz) April 19, 2015
@SouthSideSox Do you let Micah Johnson play through his struggles or keep him on a short leash w/ Sanchez excelling at AAA? #POSox— Dan Johnson (@johndan22) April 20, 2015
@SouthSideSox will eric Johnson join Rodon in the rotation soon?— Andrew Segall (@acs624) April 19, 2015
To listen, simply click play below:
iTunes: Here's a link to the page. (Already an iTunes subscriber? It sure would be great if you could leave a review, as it helps surface the podcast on rankings and searches.)
SoundCloud: You can stream or download from our SoundCloud page, or subscribe to it using the SoundCloud app from the Google Play store.
Also, check out our podcast page on Stitcher.
Thanks for listening!