Welcome to the 46th edition of the podcast in which we bring to you almost 2 hours of content to kick off the regular season.
Here is the show's rundown
- Trying to make sense on what the Atlanta Braves are trying to accomplish.
- Micah Johnson winning the battle at second base
- Friend of the Podcast, Seth Lakso, share his thoughts from the White Sox vs. Charlotte Knights exhibition game.
- Max Rieper from Royals Review was kind enough to stop by and give a full preview for the Kansas City Royals.
- Preview for the home weekend series against the Minnesota Twins. Will Sox fans get to watch Chris Sale make his first start on Sunday, April 12th? Will Ervin Santana's suspension change the way the Minnesota Twins target in Free Agency for years to come.
- Brooks Boyer, CMO of the Chicago White Sox, stops by to preview what Sox fans can expect during the '15 season. Including a stadium mobile app during mid-season that fans can order concessions and have them delivered to their seats.
- Finally, your questions in P.O. Sox. Below are couple of the gems Jim answered:
@SouthSideSox who is most overrated/underrated Sox player?— AJKrimbos (@krimbos) April 5, 2015
@SouthSideSox Rank order (after #1 Rib Helmet) your interest level in the new Cell food items.— Paul Czech (@garridgepride) April 5, 2015
To listen, simply click play below:
On the go? Check out these options below:
Anyone use Stitcher? If so, would love to hear your feedback about the platform.
iTunes: Here's a link to the page. (Already an iTunes subscriber? It sure would be great if you could leave a review, as it helps surface the podcast on rankings and searches.)
SoundCloud: You can stream or download from our SoundCloud page, or subscribe to it using the SoundCloud app from the Google Play store.
Thanks for listening!