This weekend will be a festive experience at U.S. Cellular Field as the Chicago Cubs come to visit for the remaining three games of the Crosstown Classic. To help preview this weekend's series, Sahadev Sharma from BP Wrigleyville was kind enough to co-host this edition.
- The Chicago Cubs enter this weekend series as the hottest team in the National League, winning seven games in a row and 13 of their past 14. While they won't always win games at this rate, is the level of play they are currently performing at sustainable?
- The fates of Starlin Castro and Adam LaRoche.
- Revisit the 2014 MLB Draft: Watching both Carlos Rodon and Kyle Schwarber perform in 2015, who would the White Sox draft if given a re-do?
As a public service announcement for those attending the games this weekend, please note the following:
- Parking lots will be open three hours prior to game time. Parking lots will be sold out and excess parking will be made available at McCormick Place (31st and Moe Drive) with free shuttles running to and from the ballpark beginning two hours before first pitch. If you don't like the thought of parking that far away, you can take up Connie's Pizza offer by parking at their S. Archer Avenue location for free and shuttle to the game.
- Gates will be open two hours prior to game time.