Episode 66 is in the books and it's a jam packed show covering a lot of topics. Here is this episode's rundown:
- Jim joins from Seattle to share his new found love of coffee and churros. His review of Safeco Field, how fun it was to see Chris Sale perform well, and questionable managerial decision making in Saturday's win.
- We discuss Bob Nightengale's rumors further and if it makes sense for the White Sox to bring in another executive if Kenny Williams does leave.
- Have you taken a look at the WAR leaderboard for pitchers lately? If you check out Fangraphs, you'll be happy to see Chris Sale as the American League's best. If you check out Baseball-Reference, you'll be disappointed to find the Condor ranked lower than Yovani Gallardo. Why the huge difference? Patrick Nolan (pnoles) joins the show to explain the differences while pointing out what is helping, and hurting, Sale.
- Will Siskel of Future Sox visited the Birmingham Barons recently, where he got a chance to sit down with Tim Anderson and Tyler Danish. He expands on his interviews and shares how scouts view several of the Barons performances in 2015.
- Finally, we get to your questions in this week's P.O. Sox.
@pnoles1 We are close to Sept. Who do you reckon will be called up? Any chance we'll see Anderson?— Jofp Gallagher (@JofpGallagher) August 24, 2015
To listen, simply click play below: