Episode 93 is in the books with special guest, Eno Sarris.
Here is this week's rundown:
- We recap the New York Yankees series and the underwhelming performance by the bullpen. Also breakdown the questionable decision by Robin Ventura to replace Dan Jennings with Zach Duke in Sunday's game, that ultimately lead to Carlos Beltran's go-ahead home run.
- If you haven't seen it, check out what happened in Arlington yesterday between Jose Bautista and Rougned Odor.
What could be the ramifications from yesterday's altercation, and how long should Odor's suspension be?
- Avisail Garcia is having another great month of May, hitting .324/.395/.500, but we've seen this before only to watch him faceplant the remaining of 2015. Why could this year be different? Eno Sarris from Fangraphs.com joins to explain how an increase in exit velocity and fly balls could be an indication of a young player turning the corner. Also, why Jose Quintana continues to stump the sabermetric community and the best beer ballparks in Major League Baseball.
- Previewing the Houston Astros series that starts on Tuesday, the reigning Cy Young Dallas Keuchel has been brutal in 2016. He will square off against Carlos Rodon, who has to overcome his struggles. It could serve as a deciding factor for a series that is a prelude to the weekend's bout with the Kansas City Royals.
- Finally, we get to your questions in P.O. Sox.
@SouthSideSox will anyone ever get a day off on this team other then Rollins& catcher? Our bench is pretty useless. Sanchez is rotting.— Dayton Cripe (@daycri83) May 16, 2016
To listen, simply click play below: