Contrary to too-popular belief, tonight is the third-ever World Series game to take place in Houston. The first two took place in 2005. The White Sox won them both. In fact, the White Sox won all four games that year. They won the World Series. There were rings and everything.
If you're tired of reminding people -- and media corporations -- that the White Sox won the World Series in dominating fashion, you can let this shirt do the talking.
South Side Sox partnered with BreakingT to come up with the “2005 Happened” t-shirt that, will provide a necessary reminder for the years to come (at least if the last two Oct. 24’s are any indication).
- White and gray print on an ultra-soft black tee.
- Slim, athletic fit (unisex sizing - we recommend that men size up).
- Made from a super-comfortable, vintage-inspired blend of 60% combed ringspun cotton and 40% polyester jersey.
- Screen printed in the good ol’ USA.
- $24 in good ol’ USA currency.
Follow this link to order it, which will support South Side Sox and those other Sox at the same time.