Episode 128 is now available for your listening pleasure. Here is this week's rundown:
- With the recent good news of Tim Anderson signing a six-year contract and the bad news of Carlos Rodon's bicep tightness, MLB.com's Chicago White Sox beat reporter, Scott Merkin joins the show to share his insight.
- Jim discusses how White Sox fans should take the Rodon injury news. Plus, with Charlie Tilson being in a walking boot for three more weeks, we look at the possible timeline of seeing Tilson playing in 2017.
- With the announcement of Modelo being the official import beer, Chicago White Sox Chief Marketing Officer, Brooks Boyer answers questions about team's beer expansion, Mark Buehrle Day, and how fans can get the new ticket art pieces without buying season tickets.
- Completing our American League Central previews, Matt Lyons of Let's Go Tribe updates on Jason Kipnis injury, when we could see Michael Brantley in action, and if this is the year Cleveland snaps their World Series drought.
- Finally, we answer your questions in P.O. Sox. Here are the one's that made the show:
@SouthSideSox How long do you think Shields will last until he reverts back you last year's disaster?— Rex Fermier (@RexFermier) March 27, 2017
@SouthSideSox After reading the article on Moncada, how far down have you adjusted odds on an Abreu trade— larry southsidesox (@SouthSidelarry) March 27, 2017
To listen, click play below:
A couple of marketing items:
- Thank you to all those who signed up to be a “Friend of the Podcast.” We are already up to 80 and if you’re interested in getting more content from the show, join here for just $2 a month.
This week’s bonus content:
- Chicago White Sox new craft burgers
- Would the Cleveland Indians be interested in trading for Jose Quintana?
- Spring Training best performers and worst performances
- If Matt Davidson doesn’t pan out, would the White Sox sign a DH?
- Lyft is partnering with the show this year. Using promo code SOUTHSIDESOX will earn you $15 in credits and it also helps support the show. Perfect for all those that are visiting Glendale in the upcoming months and want to save some cash hailing rides.
For more information about the show, visit our FAQ page.
Current jar total for calling Yolmer Sanchez, “Carlos”: $2