Guest: Max Rieper, Royals Review
Episode 125 is available for your listening pleasure. Here is this week's rundown:
- On this week's episode, we say goodbye to Brett Lawrie, as the White Sox granted the second baseman's his unconditional release. Josh thinks this is a stupid move while Jim believes that Lawrie and the White Sox feelings about parting ways are mutual. With four teams reporting having interested in Lawrie, did the White Sox make the right move cutting Lawrie now? What does this mean for second base to start 2017?
- We also discuss Carlos Rodon's throwing schedule, Danny Hayes, and great bounce back performances from Lucas Giolito and Reynaldo Lopez.
- Over the course of four weeks, we will be previewing AL Central rivals 2017 seasons, beginning with the Kansas City Royals. Max Rieper from Royals Review joins as a guest to share how Royals fans are coping with the loss of Yordano Ventura, how the season plays out if they decide to sell, and what the future holds.
- Of course, we answer your questions in P.O. Sox:
To listen, click play below:
A couple of marketing items:
- Thank you to all those who signed up to be a “Friend of the Podcast.” We are already up to 74 and if you’re interested in getting more content from the show, join here for just $2 a month.
- Lyft is partnering with the show this year. Using promo code SOUTHSIDESOX will earn you $15 in credits and it also helps support the show. Perfect for all those that are visiting Glendale in the upcoming months and want to save some cash hailing rides.
For more information about the show, visit our FAQ page.
Current jar total for calling Yolmer Sanchez, “Carlos”: $2