Episode 132 is available for your listening pleasure. Here is this week’s rundown:
- Guests: Jim Callis, MLB.com & Josh Feldman, Kannapolis Intimidators
- After 17 games, the Chicago White Sox are 8-9. Even with the small sample size, one thing is evident - this offense is bad. We tackle on why the White Sox are struggling to score runs and how manager Rick Renteria is splitting time between Matt Davidson and Cody Asche.
- (14:58) Jim Callis shares his thoughts about Luis Robert and explains why the White Sox must make signing him a priority. Plus, he previews the upcoming MLB Draft class and highlights prospects that could be on the Sox radar.
Friend of the Podcast bonus content:
- Callis downplays Jordan Adell's skill set and why the White Sox could do better than him at pick 11.
- Why it might be better the White Sox make the financial decision of keeping Yoan Moncada in Charlotte til July, rather than in May.
- (36:35) Josh Feldman calls from Kannapolis and explains how Alec Hansen is working on his delivery mechanics while Dane Dunning continues to baffle hitters with his two-seam fastball.
- (56:36) Finally, we answer your questions in P.O. Sox:
@SouthSideSox Why is Steverson still the hitting coach? Going into 4th year and hitters' approach still abysmal.— Joe Farrell (@jtfarrell6) April 23, 2017
To listen, simply click play below:
If you are interested in listening to the bonus content and have the opportunity to submit questions to guests, sign up to be a “Friend of the Podcast” on our Patreon page. It’s just $2 a month and in the upcoming weeks we’ll have giveaways including White Sox tickets.