Episode 133 is available for your listening pleasure. Here is this week’s rundown:
- Guests: Chris Cwik - Yahoo! Sports, Max Rieper - Royals Review, Curt Bloom - Birmingham Barons
- First month of the season is completed, and the Chicago White Sox are 13-10, just a half game behind Cleveland for the division lead. While most fans understand that the team will regress, the source may not be the offense. Instead, it could be the starting pitching.
- (13:28) We preview the upcoming Royals series with Max Rieper from Royals Review and what will happen to Kansas City’s roster.
- (22:27) We also take a look at a wide view of MLB after April with Chris Cwik of Yahoo! Sports.
- (41:49) Curt Bloom of the Birmingham Barons shares his insights on White Sox prospect, Michael Kopech.
- (61:09) Finally, we answer your questions in P.O. Sox:
@SouthSideSox Hypothetically, the Sox continue to play like this, are they buyers, sellers, or stand pat at the trade deadline? #POSox— Ryan Gleffe (@RGleffe20) April 30, 2017
@SouthSideSox Can sox get full (best) value for jones if he doesn't have legit save opportunities? If not, would Hahn do it? Without comparing to A-Miller— Munson, Roy E. (@MdeleD) April 30, 2017
To listen, simply click play below:
If you are interested in listening to the bonus content and have the opportunity to submit questions to guests, sign up to be a “Friend of the Podcast” on our Patreon page. It’s just $2 a month and in the upcoming weeks we’ll have giveaways including White Sox tickets.