Episode 139 is available for your listening pleasure. Here is this week’s rundown:
- Happy Draft Day! First round begins today and we’ll be streaming live at 6 pm CT covering the White Sox selection at pick 11. We share our wishlist’s on the types of players the White Sox should select.
- With Todd Frazier’s recent surge this past week (9-for-22 with 3 HR), is there still time for him to salvage his trade value?
- (30:22) Dan Szymborski stops by to share the latest ZiPS projections in baseball and parity within the game. With so many teams in a rebuilding phase, is it impacting the league negatively? Also, he shares what ZiPS believes Avisail Garcia will end up with wins above replacement.
- Friend of the Podcast Extra Content: Dan Szymborski also addresses the Jose Quintana situation and why the front office is to blame.
- (47:25) Jim has the weekly highlights down on the farm with the Minor League Report.
- (49:59) Of course, we answer your questions in P.O. Sox:
What does the addition of Alen Hanson mean for Saladino once he gets healthy? #POSox— Eli Cash (@EliCash_Wildcat) June 11, 2017
Why are the white sox afraid to call up their prospects. Starting guys that can't go 5 innings for 2 months is ridiculous.— KenWo (@KenWo4LiFe) June 11, 2017
To listen, click play below:
For those interested to become a “Friend of the Podcast,” we will having giveaways during the season to reward those who help support the show and site. If you would like to join, it’s just $2 a month and you can sign up here.