Boy, there are a lot of MLB awards ...
I’d like to hereby nominate Yolmer for the not-yet-invented Amenable Antics Award. His AAA resume includes:
- Gatorade bath after Trayce Thompson’s walk-off home run.
- Gatorade and ice bath for Avisaíl García mere days after Avi came off the DL for a bad hammy/knee.
- Mockery of Cleveland right fielder Melky Cabrera from the dugout, as Melky was attempting to play right field.
- Hitting Miguel González in the nads with his glove in the postgame win handshake line.
- After every hit, the Teletubbie/Mickey Mouse/bump-n-grind move.
- Massive bear hug for José Abreu after every win.
That said, here’s how the Chicago White Sox line up as they shoot for two straight at the Big A:
Shall we preordain at least four unintentional-intentional walks for Mike Trout again tonight?
First career start for Felix Peña? I’m just gonna put it out there: uh-oh.