The man who never stops talking White Sox, James Fox, took a break out from infant watch (congratulations, Fox family!) to ... talk some more Sox. To keep things interesting, we tried to approach the offseason from some different angles:
- Is Zack Collins a good enough second catcher for a playoff-bound team?
- Are the White Sox wasting their money by shopping on the closer market?
- Two more spots in the rotation need to be filled, and a staggered spring will only complicate issues if the White Sox don’t sign another veteran.
- Is there any chance of a January or February Surprise from the White Sox this offseason?
- What effects do we expect from MiLB’s restructuring — and could Charlotte again become a legit stopover for top prospects rather than a AAAA graveyard?