It’s Take 2 for South Side Sox Podcast 15, after a program with Leonard Gore was consumed by gremlins earlier this week. Joe Resis came in out of the bullpen and helped us bring you this Christmas Eve edition. Topics include:
- Happy Birthday, Lenny Gore!
- What flavor of cardinal sin will Tony La Russa have to commit to be fired by the White Sox?
- Cuban imports, Yoelki Céspedes and Norge Vera, or How the White Sox Got Three Top-Tier Arms in Just a Five-Round Draft
- José Quintana vs. Tomoyuki Sugano and discussion of Joe’s recent piece on finishing the offseason strong
- Will Hall of Fame voters pitch a shutout this season — and why that could be a good thing for a deserving candidate like Scott Rolen
- #SoxMath catch-up from the mouth of The Champ himself. Also, why submitting words as answers to SoxMath is an unwise yet crafty strategy.