South Side Sox Podcast 20 takes a look back the SSS Cooperstown vote, and ahead to the White Sox Hall of Fame results, which you can vote on right now. Brett Ballantini hosted Chrystal “OK” O’Keefe and “Pretty Good” Joe Resis for all sorts of Hall talk:
- Chrystal roasts Brett rather well for his past Curt Schilling support; worth the price of admission alone
- Mark Buehrle safely advanced to next year’s SSS HOF ballot; will he do same with the baseball writers?
- Chris Sale may indeed hold a pair of scissors for his SSS White Sox HOF plaque, if he’s ever enshrined
- The trio names their likely players to win election to our White Sox Hall of Fame, and their pet picks for favorite White Sox on the ballot
- Lance Johnson vs. Chet Lemon vs. ... José Quintana?
- Bad Cop Brett fends off the logic of the tag-team outta Indy, C.O.K. and Super Joe
- Also: KenWo gets props, and some taunts
Listen below, on our built-in Megaphone player: