SSS duty geezer Leigh Allan and his son and west coast correspondent, Will, delve into a pleasant surprise in Hall of Fame voting for nice guy Mark Buehrle, and a wonderful failure for total jerk Curt Schilling; then move on:
- MLB vs. MLBPA battles on schedules, DH’s and such
- White Sox starting pitching projections and needs
- An Eddie Rosario plug sighting (complete with Eloy Jiménez defensive struggle pseudo-analysis)
- A skim of the backup catcher remnants
- A glance at how absolutely weak the White Sox schedule will be in 2021
- A full circle to good guys, with praise for Liam Hendricks as a person
And there’s even a visit to Las Vegas to check the baseball futures odds.
Listen below, on our built-in Megaphone player:
or follow along with every episode at Apple Podcasts or Spotify. You’re also able to watch the podcast play out at the South Side Hit Pen YouTube channel.