South Side Sox Podcast 16 takes on a decidedly different flavor profile, which is what happens when Brett Ballantini and Keelin Billue are combined into a gumbo that could melt a kiddie pool. The topics reflect the state of the Hot Stove, so strap in:
- Say hello to Mr. Wendal!
- Twitter polls and beefs
- Does the NFL completing its season bode well for a full slate of baseball games in 2021?
- Adam Engel is back (read Kee’s no-hitter piece at SI)... and will Liam Hendriks join him on the South Side?
- Does the Cubs teardown make the White Sox look better, no matter how inactive the South Siders are this postseason?
- Gratuitous Ricketts disses, and the Romper Rooming of Wrigleyville
- Shouting out Keelin’s Killer B’s partner, Tommy Barbee
- Insidious methods of cracking the 108 Tourney