Well, this isn’t the podcast we wanted to record, despite it being the one we knew would come eventually.
Zach Hayes dashed back from the ballgame, Joe Resis scrambled to find his mic, Jacki Krestel paused her baked pasta, Chrystal O’Keefe made fart noises and Brett Ballantini and Darren Black decide where there were going for dinner, in an ACTION-PACKED half-hour of happy times and warm thoughts.
No, of course that ain’t it. The Sox got rocked for the third time in the series, and there were thoughts on that, and other things:
- How did this great rotation end up throwing one less masterpiece in the playoffs than the 2020 ragtag clown staff?
- Blame to go around, but what aspect of the team contributed most to the series loss?
- Tony La Russa: impressions at season’s end
- Zach shares the atmospheric differences between Blackout Game 3 on Sunday and Blackout Game 4 today
- The best parts of the 2021 season, for each of us
- What to look for this offseason from South Side Sox
Listen below, on our built-in Megaphone player: