For Farm podcast 23 we’re hitting the rookie leagues for some review, two teams with almost identical (bad) records. Arizona finished 25-34, 13th of 18 ACL teams, while the DSL White Sox were 26-33, tied for 33rd of 46 teams.
But, there were some stars and some breakout performances. This podcast is a companion piece to Sean Williams’ ACL review and Darren Black’s take on the DSL season, so, enjoy those along with the chatting.
- Has the out-of-nowhere Wilfred Veras immediately become the top first baseman in the White Sox system?
- More Misael González talk
- The pitching was ... not good. And made worse by Thursday’s news that Tanner McDougal will be out for 2022 after Tommy John surgery
- Colson Montgomery and Wes Kath met expectations
- Norge Vera is aiming for Winston-Salem to start 2022, and might easily leapfrog to the top pitching prospect spot in the organization
- Worth asking again: Why don’t the White Sox max out their farm clubs? More players, more wins, right?
Listen below, on our built-in Megaphone player: