Podcast 67 is our best ever, and that’s not just because we all learned how to properly hydrate and sing a new campfire song.
This pirate broadcast began with Chrystal O’Keefe, Jacki Krestel and Joe Resis signing on with Brett Ballantini for some chat on the 93-69 White Sox, before we were interloped first by Adrian Serrano, then Di Billick. But Di did come with song.
Here are some highlights:
- Impressions of a 93-69 campaign, and how much did the White Sox exceed expectations?
- Will a lack of “chaos” in the playoff grid — no ties/tiebreakers to be played — affect Chicago’s path to a title?
- Sing “The Dallas Keuchel Song,” with Di Billick
- Despite losing the last game of the Sunday, the White Sox finished hot and seemed to jell best at the very end of the season. Can momentum play a factor, through three off-days?
- True story: Houston’s pocket schedule this season replaced its team name with “Garbage Can-Kicking Little Baby Bitches”
- Why guitars are the hottest new wall decor among the SSS set
- And yes, it’s true, more coverage than you can shake a trash can at is on its way for the playoffs
Listen below, on our built-in Megaphone player: