First off, we skipped from Podcast 26 to 28 because of a special treat coming at you first thing tomorrow, so stay tuned for that!
But South Side Sox Podcast 28 is pretty damn special in and of itself, as it features Brett Ballantini talking to writer/photographer Sean Williams about his first photo pass experience at Camelback Ranch, and much more:
- Sean steps us through his day, which worked out almost impossibly well
- Was anyone among the minor leaguers vamping for Sean — literally the only person there watching drills — on the back fields?
- The White Sox won yesterday in a nail-biter, and given he shot them doubling their win total to two, shouldn’t the team plan on having Sean shooting every game?
- How did Sean hold off the media hordes following Shohei Ohtani, the Angels starting pitcher on Saturday?
- Reynaldo López vs. Carlos Rodón: Battle for the fifth starting spot
- Jonathan Lucroy vs. Zack Collins: Battle for the backup catcher spot
- The continuing amazement that is Andrew Vaughn
Listen below, on our built-in Megaphone player: