Join the Killer B’s for their last episode before Opening Day as they discuss:
- Beer and Mushrooms (the food): The Killer Bs take a brief detour on the way to baseball to discuss opinions on types of beers (IPAs or nay?) and other controversial ingestible items.
- Hitting the Wall: Eloy Jiménez’s pectoral tear and 5-6 month recovery period highlights the glaring depth problems of the Chicago White Sox. What do we do now? Tommy and Keelin discuss potential solutions.
- Trade Options: The gap Eloy has left and the Marlins in the hunt for a trade leaves some looming questions. Additionally, the team takes a look at who is left in free agency to fill gaps.
- Pitching: As the outfield and hitting issues loom, pitching looks pretty good heading into Opening Day. What are some areas that look good, and what still needs some work?
- See You in the Stands: Tommy and Keelin are spending Opening Day at home, but you can also catch them in the stands this season.
- Tommy might be starting a Doobie Brothers cover band, so if you are frequenting a Burger King in the southeast, you might also be visiting China Grove
- Also finally, please make note of a BOLD prediction and promise about Adam Eaton from Tommy!
Also, be sure to follow the Killer B’s on Twitter @KillerBPod, Tommy @KindaBleu, and Keelin @Keelin_Billue.
And please leave comments, questions, or thoughts about what we might talk about in our upcoming episodes.