Writer/photographer Sean Williams is back for a third episode of Camelback Confidential, as he’s just shot his third Sox home game — yep, another win. His price is going up with every game, White Sox.
Here’s what’s on the docket:
- Sean shares some of his between-the-lines observations of the team, from the photo pit
- Hey, ever since he started shooting the Sox, the team has caught fire, now guaranteed to avoid a losing Cactus League slate. Does it mean anything, getting hot into the regular season?
- Is there concern over the relative inefficiency of Lance Lynn, Dallas Keuchel and Dylan Cease?
- What in the world is going on with the final cuts for the club?
- Is the team in such need of a Gatorade dumper to replace Yolmer Sánchez that Yermín Mercedes makes the team?
- Jake Lamb. Huh?
- Any yes, the return of good cop (Sean)/bad cop (sign, Brett)
- Sean guarantees a 7-0 start on the opening road trip — if the Sox hire him to shoot it
Listen below, on our built-in Megaphone player:
or follow along with every episode at Apple Podcasts or Spotify, and watch the podcast play out on video at that online hit factory, South Side Hit Pen’s YouTube channel.