Super Joseph Resis hops on the podcast to elucidate and defend his thorough 2021 season predictions piece, as well as address our dozen-plus staff predictions on the season.
Here’s what’s in store, as the season creeps one day closer:
- How bad does Brett get roasted for being the only staff member not to predict playoffs for the White Sox?
- At the same time, 97 wins? 96? Someone is drinking the Kool-Aid, and it is mighty refreshing
- In the battle of the Centrals, which division will suck worse?
- What are the sneaky reasons why guys like Billy Hamilton or Reynaldo López — neither likely to be on the roster for very long in 2021 — will be Chicago’s weakest performers?
- How can anyone pick a White Sox player outside of Garrett Crochet as best rookie?
- Joe is super-bullish on Luis Robert. Bask in his reasoning
- Will Minnesota finally end their postseason losing streak? The pair disagrees
- Easier call: Mike Trout as AL MVP or Ke’Bryan Hayes as NL Rookie of the Year?
Listen below, on our built-in Megaphone player: