On this week’s episode of The Big Blurt, Rob Colletti and Bill Meincke talk about the offseason in retrospect, spring training, drunk Sox fans, and more! Tune in and get excited because the Sox actually are No. 1 at something! (consuming alcohol, according to a study)
On tap for today:
- It’s almost shorts weather in Chicago!
- Do the White Sox did enough in the offseason?
- Is Lucas Giolito already out of the team’s price range to re-sign?
- Early spring takes
- Dioner Navarro somehow was traded to Seattle for Alex Colomé
- Zack Collins vs. Joanathan Lucroy vs. Yermín Mercedes
- Going gaga for Andrew Vaughn
- Props to Jake Burger and his recovery ... and future at second base
- Sorting out the bench, with Leury García and Adam Engel in key roles
- Predicted top players for the 2021 season ... and underachievers
Listen below, on our built-in Megaphone player:
or follow along with every episode of The Big Blurt and the entire family of South Side Sox podcasts at Apple Podcasts or Spotify. You can also watch the podcast play out at the South Side Hit Pen YouTube channel.