The Killer B’s are back, baby!
Tommy Barbee and Keelin Billue reunite and welcome very special guest and fellow South Side Sox writer, Chrystal O’Keefe as “The Third B.”
In this episode, Chrystal, Tommy, and Keelin discuss:
- The Journey to White Sox Fandom: How did we get here? Enjoy three very different stories about the common threads woven together to make up the Pale Hose. Spoiler: All journeys involve the C*bs.
- Season Predictions: What are some bold predictions for these season? The team discusses Nick Madrigal’s development, Moncada’s post-COVID performance, and the bullpen.
- Back at G-Rate: Will or when will spectators be allowed to attend games? (This conversation occurred before the City of Chicago said fans would be allowed into games on Opening Day; tune in to find out how right or wrong the Killer B’s predictions were.)
- Who is The Top Adam E.?: Tommy, Chrystal, and Keelin weigh in on who the preferred Adam E. is and continue discussing how the right field question was never really answered.
- What Lies Beneath: Early projections reflected the lack of depth in the Sox roster. As spring training continues and Opening Day looms, can the team survive a full season?
Listen on the Megaphone player above, or check out this and the entire family of SSS podcasts on Apple Podcasts or Spotify. And watch the Killer B’s podcast, for the first time, at the South Side Hit Pen YouTube channel.
Also, be sure to follow the Killer B’s on Twitter at @KillerBPod, Tommy at @KindaBleu, Keelin at @Keelin_Billue and Chrystal at @Chrystal_OK.
Please leave comments, questions, or thoughts about what we might talk about in our upcoming episodes.