OK, well, that sucked.
Somewhat amazingly, it was three SSSers living in the Eastern Time Zone who managed to limp onto the podcast to discuss that painful, fall-from-ahead loss in Anaheim tonight.
- Play of the Game: Tony La Russa’s non-challenge of the Nick Madrigal CS, or Madrigal’s botched throw that turned a double play into runners on first and second?
- Wither Ashley Sanders?
- A defense of Adam Eaton?
- White Sox, where do we send flowers to the recently-departed Eloy Jiménez?
- How long did BillyOK last — and are we all secretly envious of him?
- Joe is to blame for this loss. Bet you can’t guess why
- At what point did Chrystal shift from Vanilla Coke to tea?
- Brett is to blame for this loss, because of a cockamamie idea to run two podcasts celebrating the return of baseball
- When are we doing this again? (Next Thursday, for the home opener)
Listen below, on our built-in Megaphone player: