Someone you might know from this very busy first week of White Sox coverage, Colleen Sullivan — you know, from the gamethread Sullivans, the recap Sullivans, the Know Your Enemy Sullivans, the season preview Sullivans, or even the Meet the Players Sullivans — jumps on the podcast with Brett Ballantini to dress down the rest of baseball, in our “trash the opposition” special.
Actually, not all of our time was spent trashing opponents. There are also some kind words, and one incredibly precise prediction that’s already come true:
- Are the Dodgers all that? Yeah, but Brett has words for the moaning “hadn’t won a World Series since 1988” set
- Are the Yankees all that? Heh, they never are
- Things are looking up for the Mets. One of us NAILS the Francisco Lindor extension a full day before it was announced, and I’ll give you a hint: It’s not the guy who isn’t a Mets fan
- Does the pair have any kind words for our crosstown neighbors? (double heh)
- Brett picks the low-hanging Central fruit as his pick for worst division — will Colleen agree, or go rogue?
- The person who detests Trevor Bauer manages to mention him twice
Listen below, on our built-in Megaphone player: