A four-game losing streak? Podcast!
Chrystal O’Keefe, Joe Resis, Tommy Barbee, Darren Black and Brett Ballantini gathered post-sweep to discuss the panic level (very low) and prospects for bringing in help to bolster the club (also, very low).
Aside from Brett forgetting Chrystal’s name, here are some chat highlights:
- Another stirring Joe Resis introduction!
- We figured out that “the money will be spent” truly does translate into “the money has been spent (on rehabbing players we already have)”
- Chrystal/Cheryl gets an Edible Arrangement from Rick Hahn?
- True confessions of personalized jerseys: Do I hear a Dayan Viciedo from Darren?
- Innovative trade idea: Adam Eaton for a ham sandwich
- Speed round: Will the White Sox acquire more substantial infield help, or outfield help? (none of the above was not an option)
- Ruminations on the cornpone tones of Gordon Beckham
Listen below, on our built-in Megaphone player: